Do you provide an activities calendar for Methuen, MA independent living residents?
Yes, a new activities calendar is published every month to ensure residents know which activities are available to them. Common activities include:
• intellectual activities, like trivia, news, and educational courses
• creative activities, like arts and crafts and choir practice
• wellness activities, like presentations, fitness classes, and personal training sessions
• social activities, like pancake feeds, outings, and card games
• spiritual activities, like yoga and church services
Because Sunshine Retirement Communities are non-denominational, residents can request a service and the local community will set it up (Catholic or Hebrew services, for example). Residents choose the activities that speak to them and are never pressured to attend activities that don’t bring them joy.