Does Marshall Pines Assist with Activities for Daily Living (ADLs) as part of their memory care program?
Our staff provides assistance with a myriad of activities of daily living to ensure your loved one can remain active within our memory care facility for as long as possible. Services include:
- Three meals (and snacks) every day, catered to your loved one’s preferences, calorie requirements, and diet restrictions
- Assistance getting up or transferring onto or off the toilet, chair, bed, etc.
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Help with household chores and total laundry service
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, toilet, personal hygiene, and minor incontinence
Marshall Pines also offers a number of services and amenities – like physical therapy and salons – right on site to make it easier for your loved one to access the care they need.