Every summer and throughout the year, Sunshine residents will have the opportunity to travel around this great country of ours. Yet for many of them, it’ll be like they never left home. That’s because they’re wise enough to take advantage of Sunshine Retirement Living’s unique Travel Program.
How does it work? Well, if you happen to be exploring in or near one of our communities, just call ahead to reserve a guest suite there, and you can stay free for up to seven nights. That means you can enjoy all of the comforts of your Sunshine home in 14 vibrant cities in six different states, including:
- Country Club Village in Hot Springs, AR
- Quail Lodge in Antioch, CA
- Canterbury Court in Chula Vista, CA (*Meals and other amenities not included)
- Creekside Oaks in Folsom, CA
- Dunwoody Pines in Dunwoody, GA
- Creekside Pines in Dallas, GA
- Hammond Glen in Sandy Springs, GA
- Landing at Behrman Place in New Orleans, LA
- The Verandah in Lake Charles, LA
- Garden Way in Eugene, OR
- Summerfield Estates in Tigard, OR
- The Gardens at Brook Ridge in Pharr, TX
- The Clairmont in Austin, TX
- The Continental in Austin, TX
Donna Lusk of Villa Serena in Santa Clara, CA is a frequent visitor at Creekside Oaks in Folsom. She says, "I’ve had a great time there. The management is wonderful and the residents are very friendly. I plan to go again next year."
Another Villa Serena resident, Mary Thomas, has traveled to Garden Way in Eugene, OR. “I like everything there,” she says. “They have a lovely dining room and the Wine Party was one of my favorites."
Just like the local residents, you’re welcome to enjoy three meals a day, complimentary transportation around town, and all the activities each community has to offer. So why not venture out to see the sites, make new friends, and enjoy it all with peace of mind. Chances are, there’s Sunshine wherever you want to be! (Rooms subject to availability.)
*This blog was first published here: Sunshine Retirement Living