Get In Touch With Us

  • Space
  • Space

150 Verdin Road, Greenville, SC 29607
(864) 383-3988

What are my options at Maple Brook Terrace if my spouse or partner requires a higher degree of care other than independent living?

As long as you are your spouse’s caregiver or legal guardian and they don’t pose a risk to themselves or others, they can stay in the community. Many couples with differing needs take advantage of third party caregivers to assist with care in the home so they can live together in an independent living community.

Back to Questions