What is Country Club Village’s pet policy for independent living?
Our independent living communities are cat- and dog-friendly and many of our communities offer concierge services so you can find a dog walker when you need one. We know what research says about the benefits of pet ownership in retirement – and the tremendous role they play in healing after the loss of a spouse or partner – so we’re proud to provide a community that embraces these benefits.
Residents are responsible for pet care, including:
• providing pet food and supplies
• feeding their pets and ensuring they have adequate water
• cleaning up after their pets
• taking their pets outside when needed
• walking and exercising their pets, and
• ensuring their pets are up-to-date on immunizations
Many communities feature dog parks or pet relief areas equipped with waste bags for resident convenience.